Having your hearing aid breakdown can be a frustrating situation. Luckily, we here at Harbor Audiology in Gig Harbor and Tacoma want you to know that there are many instances when you can repair your hearing aid rather than getting a new one.
- Cleaning your hearing aid
- Replacing the battery
- Replacing the wax filter
- Repairing the battery door
- Checking the input settings
- Reinserting your hearing aid into your ear
- There is extensive damage
- Your hearing aid has been repaired multiple times
- Your device is more than 5 years old
- Your health has changed
Visit Us Today
If your hearing aid needs to be repaired, visit our Walk-In Clinic, any time during normal business hours. If you just have questions about your hearing, call the Gig Harbor location at 253-203-6641, Tacoma location at 253-617-7160 Silverdale location at 360-692-6650 or contact us online to learn more.