At Harbor Audiology & Hearing Services with locations in Gig Harbor, Port Angeles, Sequim, Silverdale, Bainbridge and Tacoma, Washington, we understand how important hearing is to your daily life, so we offer hearing evaluations, design and hearing aid fitting options that work with your budget and lifestyle. We’re fully licensed and equipped to provide comprehensive hearing and audiology services.
Our Hearing Services
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for children and adults.
- Balance assessments utilizing videonystagmography (VNG).
- Hearing instruments: We work with a variety of manufacturers to find the right solution for you.
- Complete hearing healthcare program
- Walk-In Clinic: For hearing instrument cleaning, basic repairs and checks only. Walk-In hours: Any time during normal business hours
If the results of your evaluation indicate that you need hearing aids, we’ll help you choose the right instrument to suit your lifestyle, and then teach you how to maintain and care for it. If you should ever need assistance with your device – even if you purchased it elsewhere – please feel free to stop in to either one of our six convenient locations, in Gig Harbor, Port Angeles, Sequim, Silverdale, Bainbridge and Tacoma, Washington.
Start Hearing Today
- We’re your complete auditory aid and services store, offering you everything you need to maintain your auditory health.
- We’re independently-owned, giving us the ability to take all forms of insurance and work with each of our patients.
- Each of our convenient locations is staffed with a licensed audiologist and carries all of the great name brands you’re looking for in auditory products.
- We’re a member of the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA).
- Accepting most major insurances including: Workers comp claims, The Mission Act (formerly VA Choice), Medicare, and Apple Health.
Meet with a Hearing Specialist
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you or to schedule an appointment with a hearing specialist. Please have your patient forms filled out prior to your appointment.